Patriots Home Field at 47th and Santa Fe
The home game & practice field location is: 4712 S Santa Fe Ave Oklahoma City, OK 73109 (map)
Alex High School
Alex, Oklahoma, is 55 minutes from I-40W and I-44, just west of downtown OKC (longer with traffic.)
The Alex Jr/Sr High School football field is at G Ave and 1st St., Alex, OK:
Starting point: I-44W and I-40, just west of downtown OKC: Take 1-44W
south towards Lawton. (Toll road) Go approx. 38 miles.
Take exit 80 toward Duncan. Turn left on US 277 S/ US 81 S for about 2
miles. Turn left onto OK-19 E about 11 miles. In Alex turn left on Main.
Turn right on G Ave. Field is at G Ave and 1st St.
3801 SE 29th st. OKC, OK 73115 (map)
- From downtown OKC, take I-35 south, go about 1.5 miles.
- Take exit 125-A (SE 25th/SE 29th.) Drive through SE 25th light four more blocks to SE 29th.
- Turn left on SE 29th. Go 2 miles. School will be on left.
North Rock Creek
42400 Garretts Lake Rd, Shawnee, OK 74804
Directions from OKC:
- Take I-40 EAST to Shawnee
- Exit at Hwy 18. Go north on OK-18/N. Harrison about 1.6 miles
- Turn east (right) on Garrets Lake Rd. School will be 1/2 mile down on the left.
Mount St. Mary
2801 S. Shartel Ave. OKC OK 73109 (map)
Grandfield High School
811 West 3rd St, Grandfield, OK 73546
Directions from OKC (2 hr+):
- Take I-44 west toward Wichita Falls/Lawton (toll road)
- Take exit 5 toward US Hwy 70 west. Turn right (west) onto US-70 and follow into Grandfield (about 11 miles)
- Once you enter Grandfield go about 8-9 blocks. There is a lighted Grandfield High School sign on the left (street sign says William E. Brown Ave). Turn left here.
- The field is straight ahead. You can park and sit on the south side.
Wright Christian Academy
11391 East Admiral Place, Tulsa, OK 74116
This is on the far northeast side of Tulsa – expect it to take you 20 or 30 MORE minutes than it normally takes you to drive to Tulsa (I think of Tulsa as being a 90 minute drive from OKC, but this is a 1 hour 50 minute drive from OKC.)
1. Heading north on I-35 (towards Edmond, as if coming from the downtown area), pass Frontier City, then take exit 138A for I-44 E — continue on this part of I-44 E for 87 miles. This is a TOLL ROAD (bring CASH or PIKE PASS.)
2. As you near Tulsa, the interstate forks – merge right to STAY ON I-44 (the right/east fork, to go AROUND Tulsa – exit sign says I-44 E/OK-66E Joplin.) (Do NOT take the left fork, I-244, to downtown Tulsa – you want to go around Tulsa.)
3. Continue on I-44E for another 13 miles.
4. Take exit 236 toward 129th E Ave. You will automatically merge onto Skelly; continue on Skelly about 1/4 mile.
5. Turn left on 129th Ave and go 1/3 mile.
6. Take the second left onto Admiral Place and continue almost one mile.
7. The school is on the right. The football field is behind the school. It looks like you turn in on the small gated road to the right side of the little playground area and drive all the way back. If that gate is closed, try the back way: continue to drive past the school, turn right on the next street, Garrett Rd., then right at the next street, Archer Rd., which will bring you around the back side of the football field.
Geary Football Field
- I-40 West to Hwy 281 North
- Hwy 281 North to Geary
- In Geary, take Embree St. West to field